Awesome Song of Last Week! "Alice"

Sup everyone! I was really busy last week, and then I was gone for the weekend, so here's a belated

AWESOME SONG OF THE WEEK!!!

For this week's awesome song, I have to link to the youtube video, since the visuals complement the song so well:




There's one word that really comes to mind when listening to this song: trippy. I love this song because it's fucking trippy.

The really cool thing about it though is that it was made entirely using sound clips from Alice in Wonderland. The main melody is especially cool, since it's made of Alice's speech, but there aren't any complete words in it. It's just melodic gibberish, which is actually a really cool use of the human voice.

I have to thank my friend Dan for showing me this song. The person who made it has a lot of similar videos on youtube of electronic music made of clips from children's movies. Listen to them all. My other favorite is the Harry Potter one.

0 comments :: Awesome Song of Last Week! "Alice"