Awesome Song of The Week! "Fuzz Pop" by Yogurt-Pooh

Hey! It's time to be thankful for the

AWESOME SONG OF THE WEEK!!!  

http://www.afrtn.us/fileadmin/display_artist_images/418_YOGURT-pooh.jpg


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS5u4k0Anxw

Sorry, I couldn't embed it. And yes, the name of this band is Yogurt-Pooh. Don't laugh. And yes, the song you're listening to has a different title than the one I wrote above. That's because it's not the song I wanted you to hear.

I just found out the hard way that Yogurt-Pooh songs are really, really difficult to track down. The song "Fuzz Pop," which I originally wanted to be the Awesome Song of the Week, is nowhere to be found on the entire internet. So as a substitute, I'm posting a different Yogurt-Pooh song that is nowhere close to being their best song. My second choice Yogurt-Pooh song for this week was also impossible to find, and ususally I have very good googling skills.

So give "TV Movies Make Me Happy" a listen, but just know that the actual awesome song of the week is "Fuzz Pop." Now you can just sit there and try to imagine how good "Fuzz Pop" is. I hope that when you actually hear it you won't have overhyped it for yourself.

Just for some background information, Yogurt-Pooh is a J-Rock band, as you've probably already figured out. They write really good songs that are impossible to find.

0 comments :: Awesome Song of The Week! "Fuzz Pop" by Yogurt-Pooh