Awesome Song of The Week! "Nature Anthem" by Grandaddy

It's time for

AWESOME SONG OF THE WEEK!!!




My goal for this series is to introduce people to a lot of new bands, so I was hesitant about posting a Grandaddy song this week, since I've already featured them here. But this song is just too awesome to pass up. This was the song that got me through my all-nighter on Monday. Every time I felt too stressed, or like I wanted to go to sleep, I just listened to this silly song and watched a bunch of animals dancing, and then I was ready to work again.

It's very rare that something this simple is this amazing. The song only consists of three chords and one verse, and it's so repetitive, but that's just what makes it so catchy and infectious. And it's such a happy song. I know I've been posting some more depressing stuff, but I guess this shows you that I'm not a completely morbid guy. This song just makes me want to walk up the side of a mountain, and then probably walk down the other side of the mountain. Truly awesome.

0 comments :: Awesome Song of The Week! "Nature Anthem" by Grandaddy