Turn and Face the Strain, and More Web Clips.


Yea, I finally settled on a favicon for our site. I like it, and yes, I made it in MS Paint like a real pro. But that doesn't mean if you send me something I won't take a look at it, and probably use it too.

Also, You may have noticed our tag cloud, and that infamous contact sidebar will be going up shortly, along with probably some other tweaks, and there's a slight chance that I'll change our template. Just a warning.

I watched superbad last night, and was reminded of Seth Rogans early, early stand up, like 13 early.

A really, really long-ass image of people.

Want to cool your PC? Submerge it in mineral oil.

You can do a lot of shit with vodka, besides drinking it.

No pets in the apartment.

And finally, a (long) video preview of Google Wave.

0 comments :: Turn and Face the Strain, and More Web Clips.