Web Clips for 7/7/09

An interview with Valve's PR guy, Doug, Lombardi, on L4D2 and other things.

My favorite comment from it:

"First things first, where's HL2 Episode 3?"

*Laughs* "Stay tuned! No news on that today."

*WHAP* "DON'T MAKE ME ASK YOU AGAIN! NOW WHERE! IS! HALF LIFE 2! EPISODE 3!"

"Agh, I said no news t-" *WHAP*
~~~~

Update on this, it seems that Telltales' digital distribution site was down for a good portion of today. So at least the game is seemingly selling well. It's gotten pretty decent reviews, and I suppose I'll have to play it and find out for myself. Also 35 bucks for 5 games is a freakin' steal.

HOLY SHIT, GMAIL'S OUT OF BETA! WHY DIDN'T THEY NOTIFY ME! I was planning a party.

The Best Games You've Never Played. Though if you read The Tartar Sauce you've likely got at least a few of these sitting on the shelf behind you.

This morning, if you're using the world calendar, it will be 4:05:06 07/08/09. Yay.

0 comments :: Web Clips for 7/7/09