Web Clips for 9/6/09

Well, I thought I wouldn't do web clips anymore, but there's just so many clippy things and snippets I need to share. I suppose I wont make it a daily thing, but weekly or so shouldn't be too intrusive.

I'll be moving back into college so the next couple of days could get busy. Just fyi.

People can be politically silly on craigslist.

This is flying around, it's pretty awesome:


I added social media links to posts on our feed. Should I add them to the site posts as well? They would look similarly unobtrusive. Would people use them? Let me know in the comments, thanks.

Do you suck at TF2? Get a tutor for free at the TF2 mentor project.

A recent Wikipedia survey found that, of the people who edit Wikipedia, only 13% are women. Though troublesome, I'd attribute a lot of it to the geekiness of editing Wikipedia. The survey also found that of Wikipedia readers, 69% are men and 31% are women, which probably also has a lot to do with it.

Hire the voice of Serious Sam, for just a dollar a word. Be sure to click on the samples on the right there. Badass answering machine, anyone?

Man Vs. Door.

0 comments :: Web Clips for 9/6/09