Shameless Self-Promotion and Updates


On our sidebar you might notice a few new things.

One is the welcome/about message, in which I try to describe this blog in a sentence, which will probably change when I figure out a better way to describe this blog.

Another is a new "streamlined" rss link that now has been burned with feedburner, which should make it easier to manage our 1 rss subscriber (that subscriber being me).

The last is our minimalist blogroll, now only consisting of my other blog, Brain Grains. It's a GTD-esque micro-blog thingy. If you want to know more about it, read the about page. There lies the shameless self-promotion, though I still suggest you read it. I think I might add a few other things to read, but I want to keep the blogroll fairly small, only consisting of blogs where I actually know the author.

0 comments :: Shameless Self-Promotion and Updates